- Fiona | Human Hair Lace Front Wig (13x4)
- Foxtail Wire Comb | Online Exclusive
- Yuki- Black
- Yuki- Hot Pink
- Cindy-Black & White
- Cindy- Midnight Blue
- Cindy-Neon Green
- Cindy-Emerald Green
- Cindy-Regal Blue
- Cindy-Light Blue
- Cindy-Hot Pink
- Veronica | Pre-Styled Lace Front Wig
- Miranda | Pre-Styled Lace Front Wig
- Josephine | Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap)
- Raquel | Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap)
- Jesse | Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap)
- Morgan | Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap)
- kris | Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap)
- Bette | Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap)
- Whitney | Synthetic Wig (Basic Cap)
- Scene Stealer | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Monofilament Top)
- Lets Rendezvous | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Monofilament Top)
- Portrait Mode | Synthetic Lace Front (Monofilament Top)
- Socialite by Gabor Luxury
- Top Billing 16”| Human Hair Mono-Top Topper
- Current Events | HF Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Part)
- 200PC Premium Tube Locks 4x6mm
- 200PC Premium Tube Locks 4x3.2mm
- Darling | Monotop Lacefront Synthetic Wig
- Luv | One Piece Wire Human Hair Extension
- WIGOUT | Leave-In Conditioner
- Edge Booster | Biotin Setting Spray
- Hyfortifia Biotin | Hair Scalp Intensive Oil
- Hyfortifia | Biotin Treatment Oil Rich
- WIGOUT | Paddle Brush (Pink)
- Hyfortifia | Biotin Purple Shampoo
- WIGOUT | Detangling Brush
- Style Factor Edge Booster | Hair Pomade Stick (Strong Hold)
- Hyfortifia | Biotin Shampoo
- WIGOUT | Hair Shine-Spray
- Hyfortifia | Biotin Conditioner
- WIGOUT | Leave-in Detangler
- Sincerely Yours | HF Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Top)
- Upstage | Synthetic Lace Front (100% Hand Tied Base)
- Beauty Supplies
- Classic Clip-In Hair Extensions
- Classic Short Wigs
- Clip-In / Drawstring Ponytails
- Hair Additions
- Hair Extensions
- I-Tip Extensions
- Name Brand Wigs
- One Piece Hair Extensions
- Party & Costume Wigs
- Premium Fiber Wigs
- Seamless Clip-In Hair Extensions
- Under $50
- Wefted Hair Extensions
- Wrap Around Ponytails
Proper maintenance for your human hair product
Q: Can I dye it?
A: Yes you can, although we wouldn't
recommend it. Hair extensions/wigs/toppers, etc. are usually already processed to be a
certain color and further process will damage your item and still doesn't guarantee you'll end up with the tone you dye it.
Q: Can I wash it?
A: Absolutely! We highly recommend you
keep your product clean and sufficiently conditioned. Baby shampoo or
products that are free from parabens and sulfates are best to use as they won't
strip the moisture off the hair. Every once in a while, use a deep conditioning
mask or oils to re-hydrate the hair as these products do not produce any
natural oils to replenish the fiber. Never comb while wet.
Q: Can I curl/ straighten it?
A: Yes! Your product is
human hair and can endure heat, but just like our hair with excessive heat
comes damage. To minimize harm, use a heat protectant and heat at the lowest setting.
-Use a wide tooth comb to reduce
-When brushing, start from the bottom
and work your way to the top while holding the hair in place with your other
hand. This reduces shedding.
-Keep the hair away from any
aerosols/perfumes & pools/salty water as the harmful chemicals and
dehydrating elements in them can cause severe damage to the hair.
-Try to refrain from sleeping or
showering in your product, the harsh movements in these activities can
Proper maintenance for your synthetic hair products
Q: How do I comb it?
A: With a wide tooth comb, gently start
combing the hair from bottom to top. This reduces breakage and shedding.
Q: How do I wash it?
Properly comb your piece, ridding
it of any tangles prior to washing.Fill sink or basin with cold
water & add a bit of synthetic hair shampoo. Agitate water. Completely submerge piece in
water and lightly swirl it. Let it soak for 5-10 minutes. Rinse piece in gently flowing
cold water. Repeat the steps above with synthetic hair
conditioner if conditioning is needed or desired.Carefully pat dry with a towel.
Do not rub or wring the hair. Allow the hair to completely air
dry. Doing so will preserve the original style of the hair. Do not brush or comb hair until
Q: Can I use regular hair products on it?
A: To optimize the longevity of your piece, we
recommend to only use products specifically formulated for synthetic hair. We
also highly recommend to keep your piece away from perfumes, aerosols,etc.